solarstorm

solarstorm

Friday, February 6, 2015

Taeyang Rise in Seoul Fan Account by ChicagoxSeoul

This is so great. Of course nothing could possibly compare to actually being there in person in the presence of the Sun but I guess this is the next best thing. Thanks so much for making & posting these videos, Melanie (YouTube @ChicagoxSeoul)!

Part I (Tickets, Venue, & Fangirls)
OK, now I am officially scared that I will never be able to get tickets to his shows unless YG gets a bigger venue next time. 





Part II (FEELS)


Part III (Interesting Q&A)
Haha the question mentioned in Part III actually made it into the Making segment of the Collection DVD.

Female fan: Would you ever date a foreign fan?
YB: You want me to date (with) you? Let's do it. (high-fives)



No comments:

Post a Comment