solarstorm

solarstorm

Thursday, January 15, 2015

YB's acceptance speeches at the 2015 GDA

In case anyone's wondering what he is saying in his acceptance speeches, here it is:

Bon Sang:

[Credit: 베티핑끄]




YB: Xie xie, Beijing! I am so glad that I can start 2015 with this great award. It's been such a happy year for me because so many people loved my album released in 2014. And the only way I can repay you for all this love and support is with great music and great performances, I believe. This year, Big Bang, all five of us, are getting ready to make a great comeback. Please look forward to our comeback. I will continue to sing as best as I can this year.


The Digital Single of the Year:

[Credit: 베티핑끄]

YB: Actually, last year has been, my album was released last year and so many people showed love and support, and it's been such a happy year for me, and now the new year is here and I am so grateful that you keep showing love, and, I don't know, well... so many people worked so hard on this album, members of the staff, the producers, and Chairman Yang, thank you all, and, thank you so much, VIPs. Thank you!

MCs: Could you say something in Chinese...? You sounded pretty good before... For the Chinese fans, please..?

YB: Well, I practiced just a tiny bit... really simple phrases... Xie xie, Beijing, wo ai nimen, chi fan le ma? (Thank you, Beijing, I love you. Did you eat?)

YB: Well, it's late so...

MC: You obviously did not expect to win this award...

YB: Not at all.

MC: If you had, you would have prepared something you could say more fluently.

YB: Please keep showing your love and support in 2015. Thank you!

On a personal note: It's late and I am hungry and I hate those MCs for putting YB on the spot to make up what they lack in hosting skills... 




No comments:

Post a Comment